The Entrepreneurship School (TES) is home to the #1 Program for Founders, Startups and Entrepreneurship in India.
Located in the heart of Gurgaon, the India’s millennium city and back-office of the world, TES will transform your career by helping you conceptualize and commercialize new ideas and innovation.
Students must have passed Class 12 exam from a recognized Board in India.
GEP admission has 5-step selection process:
- Step 1: Making an Application
- Step 2: Review of Application and Invitation for Selection Day
- Step 3: Attend Selection Day (Aptitude Test and Personal Interview)
- Step 4: Issue of Admission Offer Letter to selected candidates
- Step 5: Acceptance of Admission Offer by the candidate in writing and depositing the fees for first year within 10 days of issue of offer letter
Making an Application
Making an application requires filling of application form. The Application Form is available at http://www.entrepreneurship.edu.in/programs/graduate-entrepreneurship-program-gep/introduction-to-gep/
The application fee is Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable)
Selection Day at TES
The Selection Day involves an Apltitude Test and Personal Interview
For any query drop an email to GEP@entrepreneurship.edu.in or call us at +91 124 4239688.