TES is a big believer in co-creation of knowledge.
Every Thursday, TES conducts an Open Brown Bags Seminar.
As the name suggests, this seminar is conducted at lunchtime. The Brown Bags Seminars provide an opportunity to participate and learn about exciting developments in entrepreneurship.
- Some of the Brown Bag Seminar Topics of the past are as below:
- From Million to Billion – How AirBnB cracked this challenge
- From Million to Billion – How Xiomi is shaping the smartphones market
- Fast Execution at FlipKart
- From Million to Billion – The story of Café Coffee Day
- From Million to Billion – How Uber become the Taxi app of the world
- The coming of age of Online Chai
- Can Entrepreneurship be taught?
- Social Entrepreneurship Challenges
- Wither women entrepreneurship?