Conference on Higher Education in Entrepreneurship, 13th March 2015
Entrepreneurship is a key driver of any economy. Small businesses started by entrepreneurially minded individuals provide majority of jobs as well as create wealth for society. Therefore, policy makers have started introducing entrepreneurship courses in higher education. However, there are several concerns amongst educators and administrators regarding this. Therefore, we at TES, are organising a National Level Conference on Higher Education in Entrepreneurship on 13th March 2015 at Gurgaon.
The conference is aimed at all educators, trainers, policy makers, people involved in entrepreneurship education and supporting entrepreneurship.
- Brief Agenda of the Conference is:
- Challenges in Entrepreneurship Education
- Pedagogical Approaches to Entrepreneurship Education
- Building a Vibrant Entrepreneurship Ecosystem
- Entrepreneurship Curriculum at UG and PG levels
- Round Table on Way Forward
Call for Papers:
- The conference invites practitioners in the field of Entrepreneurship Education to submit original papers. The papers could be research based, practice oriented or case studies. The papers submitted shall be peer reviewed.
- The ideal length of submissions shall be 3000 to 5000 words.
- Submitted papers shall include names and organisations of all authors, their email ids, main paper with all citations and references, appendices and graphs. Please use type face Arial, Font Size 12 and line spacing of 1.25 in the paper.
- Submissions shall be through email to
- Submission of Abstract: 20th January 2014
- Confirmation of Abstract Acceptance : 25th Jaunary 2014
- Submission of Main Paper: 20th February 2015
- Early Bird Registrations: 20th February 2015
- Conference Date: 13th March 2015
The conference fees per person is Rs. 6000/- + Service Tax and Education Cess. This includes Conference Kit and Materials, Tea / Coffee, Lunch and Cocktail.
The fees can be paid by issuing a cheque in favour of GLOBAL KNOWLEDGE FOUNDATION.
People whose abstracts have been accepted shall get 100% fee waiver for conference participation.
To register, please send us an email with you complete name, designation, phone numbers, official email id and the payment details of cheque or online transaction at EE2015@entrepreneurship.edu.in or email@example.com